Welcome to the Survey of Public Pensions
- The due date is October 31, 2014.
- This is the web collection system that enables public entities to respond to the U.S. Census Bureau's Survey of Public Pensions via the Internet.
- To log in, please enter the User ID and Password indicated on the form or letter and press the "Login" button.
- User ID and Password are case sensitive.
- If you forgot your User ID and/or Password, contact us at 1-800-832-2839 weekdays, 7AM to 5PM ET.
Please note: You will be logged out of the system after 45 minutes of inactivity. No data will be lost.
** WARNING **
You have accessed a UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT computer. Use of this computer without authorization or
for purposes for which authorization has not been extended is a violation of Federal law and can be
punished with fines or imprisonment (PUBLIC LAW 99-474). System usage may be monitored, recorded,
and subject to audit. Any information you enter into this system may be used by the Census Bureau for
statistical purposes, including but not limited to improving the efficiency of our programs.
For information regarding the use of this system, and how your privacy is protected, visit our online privacy webpage
Use of this system indicates consent to the collection, monitoring, recording, and use of information
provided inside this system.