Welcome to the Annual Survey of Public Employment & Payroll
- The due date is PAST DUE - Respond within 10 days.
- Title 13, United States Code, Sections 161 and 182 authorizes the Census Bureau to conduct this collection and to request your voluntary assistance. These data are subject to provisions of Title 13, United State Code, Section 9(b) exempting data that are customarily provided in public records from rules of confidentiality.
- This collection has been approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The eight-digit OMB approval number is 0607-0452 and appears at the upper right of this screen. Without this approval we could not conduct this survey.
- To log in, please enter the User ID and Password indicated on your letter and press the "Login" button.
- User ID and Password are case sensitive.
Please note: You will be logged out of the system after 45 minutes of inactivity. No data will be lost.
** WARNING **
You have accessed a UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT computer. Use of this computer without authorization or
for purposes for which authorization has not been extended is a violation of Federal law and can be
punished with fines or imprisonment (PUBLIC LAW 99-474). System usage may be monitored, recorded,
and subject to audit. Any information you enter into this system may be used by the Census Bureau for
statistical purposes, including but not limited to improving the efficiency of our data collection programs.
For information regarding the use of this system, and how your privacy is protected, visit our online privacy webpage
Use of this system indicates consent to the collection, monitoring, recording, and use of information
provided inside this system.